Monday, April 20, 2015

Course Reflections

            As we come to the end of this course, it comes time to reflect on what we learned this semester in preparation for final exams. I learned a lot about the use of Google AdWords and the different strategies that can be applied to online marketing. I also learned what not to do and that there is a lot more to online marketing than I first thought.
            One of the biggest things I learned this semester was how to use Google AdWords. Knowing how to set up an advertisement and allocate budget money properly is essential when working for a digital marketing company or industry. Knowing how to use Google AdWords may help me to get a job or internship in the future.
Knowing how to use Google AdWords is beneficial, but only if one knows what the metrics and dimensions mean. I now know what a click-through rate is, what an impression is, and what clicks mean in the realm of digital marketing. If I didn’t know what these things meant, knowing how to use Google AdWords would be practically useless.  The courses we took through Google were very beneficial to learning about how to use Google Analytics and what the metrics and dimensions actually meant.

Thank you for reading this semester, and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment